BEng(Mech)Hons DipFS(FP) DipFS(MB) Cert IV (TAE)
Credit Representative No 475692
As a qualified mechanical engineer, Andrew began his career in operations research and manufacturing systems. But it was clear that he would need to create his own opportunities to achieve the level of financial security he wanted for himself and his family.
Having decided to go self-employed, Andrew entered the mortgage industry in 1997. Utilising his engineering expertise, he instigated many pioneering processes that resulted in faster application turnaround times and improved customer experiences.
Highly qualified, as well as being an active investor in shares and property, Andrew has had significant experience providing credit advice to clients during his career.
Today Andrew specialises in providing credit advice to borrowers, investors and property owners in the areas of debt structuring, gearing strategies, debt recycling, and mortgage minimisation.
With his business experience, and as an MFAA Accredited Mentor within the mortgage industry, Andrew also continues to help mortgage brokers grow highly successful businesses.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) Honours
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Member Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- MFAA Accredited Mentor – Mortgage Broking
Specialist Credit Advice Areas
- Finance for home and investment property purchase
- Self Managed Super Fund lending
- Credit and debt structuring advice
- Debt recycling strategies
- Mortgage reduction strategies
- Ongoing debt management advice